Report a Concern

We firmly believe that safeguarding children and young people is everyone’s responsibility. If you have any concerns about the safety or wellbeing of a pupil, please report it to us and we will act upon it.  

There are a number of ways by which you can report a concern about a child in our school. You can:

  • Speak with your child's class teacher or another member of staff on duty when you drop-off or collect from school.
  • Phone and ask to speak with a member of SLT or a Designated Lead for Safeguarding on 0161 224 8789.
  • Email the school office on

If you need a response outside of school working hours, the following options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:

  • If you feel someone is at immediate risk of significant harm, please contact the police on 999.
  • If you have non-urgent information related to the wider community please contact the police on 101.
  • If your concern is specific to a child or young person, please phone Manchester Contact Centre on 0161 234 5001.
  • If you are an adult worried about a child you can speak to a trained helpline counsellor with the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.
  • If you are a professional concerned about a child in the workplace then you can speak to an NSPCC trained practitioner via their Whistleblowing Advice Line on 0800 028 0285.
  • If you are a child or young person you can speak with Childline on 0800 1111.

If you have shared a concern with someone listed above other than the school, please inform a member of the School Safeguarding team as soon as possible.