How to Report a Concern
There are a number of ways by which you can report a concern about a child in our school.
- Speak with your child's class teacher or another member of staff on duty when you drop-off or collect from school.
- Phone and ask to speak with a member of SLT or a Designated Lead for Safeguarding on 0161 224 8789.
- Email the school office on email@example.com
The following options are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, if your concern needs a response outside of school working hours:
- If you feel someone is at immediate risk of significant harm please contact the Police on 999.
- If you have non-urgent information, related to the wider community please contact the Police on 101.
- If your concern is specific to a child or young person please phone Manchester Contact Centre on 0161 234 5001.
- If you are a child or young person you can speak with Childline on 0800 1111.
- If you are an adult worried about a child you can speak to a trained helpline counsellor with the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.
- If you are a professional concerned about a child in the workplace you can speak to an NSPCC trained practitioner via their Whistleblowing Advice line on 0800 028 0285.
If you have shared a concern with someone listed above other than the school, please inform a member of the School Safeguarding team as soon as possible.